Chapter 5 - A few tips.
This section is supposed to cover:
- -O0 usefulness
- r2 usage for tracking 68k abi system calls
- Emulation module
- 3 log levels: quark, abox, exec
- "Emul: Time" crash due to an illegal access to 0xdeadf00d+offset... forgot AbortIO+WaitIO before DeleteIORequest()
- "trance crashed !!", of course not...
- stack overflow
- maxhits usage to avoid looping ramdebug buffer
- new getlog options
- invzeropage and 1.4.4+
- tasklist stacktrace
- and more...
But supposed only... so feel free to write it yourself :-)
<< If the crash point is not located inside the program itself | A commented debug log example >>