How to play :
- Select the stage using the keyboard or the joystick.
- Press the fire key/button to start the game.
|Fire||[Z]||JoyButton 1, JoyButton 4|
|Slowdown||[X]||JoyButton 2, JoyButton 3|
Control your ship and avoid the barrage:
- Your ship is not destroyed when ot collides with some enemy.
- Your ship is only destroyed when its core hits a bullet.
- It's possible to slowdown the ship movement by pressing the corresponding key.
- All green stars are bonus items. You should collect them.
- The score is displayed in the top left corner and increases faster if you get continuous sequences of bonus items.
- When all ships are destroyed, the game is over.
- You get a new ship after 200 000 points and then every 500 000 points.
Available command line arguments:
|-nosound||No ingame sound.|
|-window||Start the game in a window, instead of full-screen.|
|-reverse||Exchange the fire and the slowdown keys.|
|-brightness n||Set the screen brightness (n is a number between 0 and 256).|
|-accframe||Use the alternative framerate management algorithm. (If you have a problem with framerate, try this option.)|
|-nowait||No added slowdown when there are many displayed bullets (so the game becomes harder).|
- MorphOS 1.4.4 (not tested with older releases)
- powersdl.library v11
- powersdl_mixer.library v8
- vorbisfile.library v2 (required by powersdl_mixer.library)
Contact the authors:
- If you want to do some comments or suggestions about the game itself, feel free to contact Noiz2sa author: Kenta.
- If you encounter a problem with the MorphOS version, feel free to contact Nicolas.
MorphOS version history:
- (2005 11 06) Added a simple "Starter" GUI.
- (2005 06 01) Removed workaround for some powersdl bug. The v11 is required now.
- (2005 05 16) Added joystick hat support.
- (2005 04 14) Recompiled and relinked. The previous release could crash.