How to play :
- Use the keyboard or the joystick to selected the stage you want to play.
- Press the laser key or button to start a game.
|Laser||[Z]||JoyButton 1, JoyButton 4|
|Special||[X]||JoyButton 2, JoyButton 3|
- You must avoid bullets barrages and use your laser to destroy the enemy battleship. The closer you are, the more damage you cause.
- The game is over when all ships are destroyed.
- You get a new ship after 200 000 points and then every 500 000 points.
You can play one of the four different game modes. Press the special key or button to cycle through all existing game modes.
The Normal mode:
- This is the standard game mode.
- Your ship movements are slower while you use the laser key or button.
- The special key and button launch a limited amount of bombs. Inside a bomb area, all enemy bullets are destroyed.
The PSY mode:
- This mode is inspired by the Psyvariar family games.
- When your ship grazes a bullet, the right bottom corner gauge fills up. When the gauge is full, the ship becomes temporarily invincible! Use this short period of time to graze as much bullets as possible and become invincible again... This technic is also called "scratching".
- The special key is used to "scratch" on a wider area... but slows down your movement.
The IKA mode:
- This mode is inspired by the legendary Ikaruga game.
- Your ship can switch between black and white colors. This is achieved by pressing the special key.
- Your ship absorbs bullets if they both have the same color but others destroy it. Absorbed bullets are automatically changed into lasers damaging the enemy.
The GW mode:
- This mode is inspired by the Gigawing family games.
- Your ship can reflect all bullets around it. This is achieved by keeping the special key or button pressed until the bottom right reflector gauge becomes empty!
- Attention, the reflector can only be engaged when its gauge is full. You must wait for the "OK" mark...
Contact the authors:
- If you want to do some comments or suggestions about the game itself, feel free to contact rRootage author: Kenta.
- If you encounter a problem with the MorphOS version, feel free to contact Nicolas.